1. Entertainment
Kim Jones

Tamela Mann News

By December 2, 2013

Tamela MannIt  appears that the old rumor is circulating again that Gospel singer and actress Tamela Mann and her husband David Mann (also her co-star on "Meet The Browns") have gone home to God. There is no truth to the rumor now either!  Tamela and David are both healthy and vibrant and looking forward to the Evangel Cathedral Christmas Play (in Upper Marlboro, MD), which Tamela will be starring in, alongside Marvin, Carvin and BeBe Winans, Marvin Sapp, Fred Hammond, Ledisi, Israel Houghton and Commissioned.

Image courtesy of: Tillymann Entertainment. Used by permission.

Comments

December 15, 2009 at 7:31 pm
(1) charlotte edwards says:

Tamala I just want to say I love your voice you can really sing and god blessed u with a beatiful voice I would love to meet you and maybe one day god will blessed me with a voice like yours god bless you and your husband.

March 19, 2010 at 1:48 pm
(2) Denise Hardy says:

Your outfit was just great. I would like to know where did you purchase it. I got to have that. You are a blessing in everything that you do. Continue, continue to do you. May God continue to bless and keep you and yours.

March 25, 2010 at 2:04 pm
(3) pamela reynolds says:

hi tamela mann my name is pamela reynolds and i live in benton harbor mi i love you i love your charater and i really love your voice i CRIED WHEN I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD IM GLAD THAT YOUR OK I AM ONE OF TYLER PERRY,S BEST FANS I FEEL SO CLSE TO ALL OF YOU GUYS HOPE TO SEE YOU AGAIN ON SOME NEW EPISODES ON MEET THE BROWNS

December 10, 2010 at 1:05 pm
(4) Lateef says:

OK so here is the deal, I’m just going to come out on front street and just say it. I want to be on your show, “Meet The Browns” (VERY SERIOUS)

January 24, 2013 at 9:25 am
(5) riley says:

Hellurrr (madea voice)

I never heard this rumor about you all dying until searching the web. Glad it’s not true. Thank God His Son Jesus has given us “life and life more abundantly”! And also, you “shall not die, but live to declare the works of God”!
(That’s written in God’s Word!)…I love you guy’s journey from the singing group “God’s property” until now (and where ever God’s open doors shall take you)..I had the opportunity of receiving a compliment from you ( sis. Tamala) years ago in NYC at the Beacon Theatre where you performed..I will never forget it! Luv y’all

February 3, 2013 at 10:51 am
(6) bridgett grantham says:

Hi,my name is bridgett grantham from shepherdstown wv i love you and your music for God.I listen to every morning and sing your songs through the day ,everyday. I lost my best friend and sister in september 09,and lost my mom in july of 2010 and girl my life was so upside down. By God ‘s grace and he covers me each and every day keeps me going. I am baby of the family of 14 and if it wasn’t for my family and God i never wouldn’t have made it thus far. I thought i can share to you how God has brought me a mighty long way. I turned to pills after my sister die at 43 and i’m getting ready to turn 43. Now i truly understand why God took a good friend and sister. He prepared us for our mom.Tamela your music heals me each and everyday i listen to. Thanks alot for letting God use your to bless someone else like me. Thank you Lord i love you and keep going what God called you to do.

September 22, 2013 at 1:07 pm
(7) Lisa Holloman says:

Tamela your voice is so beautiful thats the voice im praying for