Jeremy Camp Quote:
Jeremy Camp - The Early Years:
Jeremy left home in Lafayette, IN, for Bible college in California, not sure what God had planned for him. He learned all the biblical knowledge he could, and spent his downtime playing guitar. After hearing him playing in the dorm kitchen, the school’s worship leader encouraged him to get involved in the music ministry opportunities available on campus.
They spent that summer getting to know each other better, but after four months of dating, Melissa wanted to break up. She knew that God was preparing her for something and needed time with Him.
Jeremy Camp Gets Married:
Five months later they married but during their honeymoon, she started having stomach problems. Doctor's said she only had months to live.
Melissa Goes Home to Heaven:
Jeremy and Adie:
Highs and Lows:
He's on top, but this is a man who has been to the bottom ... and allowed God to bring him back up.
Jeremy Camp Notes & News:
Jeremy Camp Fun & Trivia:
- Jeremy Camp's Birthday
- Song of the Week - May 8, 2006
- Song of the Week - August 1, 2005
- Song of the Week - June 20, 2005
- Jeremy Camp Lyrics Challenges
- Who Sings "Beautiful One"?
- Jeremy has had four RIAA Gold-selling studio albums and one RIAA Multi-Platinum long-form video
- He has seen 19 of his songs become #1 radio hits
- Camp was Billboard’s #3 Christian Artist of the Decade and he had five songs in the Top 50 Billboard Christian Songs of the Decade
Jeremy Camp Awards:
- Dove Recorded Music Packaging of the Year
- ASCAP Song of the Year and Songwriter of the Year
Dove Special Event Album of the Year
2 Dove Awards
ASCAP Song of the Year
CCM's Reader’s Choice for Favorite Artist and Favorite Male Artist
- Victory Awards
- Best Pop Song (Male Artist) "I Still Believe"
- Best Rock Song (Male Artist) "Take My Life"
Dove Awards - Male Vocalist of the Year, New Artist of the Year
American Christian Music Awards - Outstanding Praise & Worship Album for Carried Me: The Worship Project
- Christian Music Today Readers Choice - Best Male Artist
CMCentral Readers Choice
- Artist of the Year
- Male Artist of the Year
- Pop Male Vocal Performance "Take You Back"
- Rock Male Vocal Performance “Stay”
- Praise & Worship Album of the Year - Carried Me
- Short Form Music Video - "Take You Back"
- Long Form Music Video In 24