The Bottom Line
- Rebecca St. James is back ... and she's better than ever!
- BarlowGirl appears on this release and add to an already amazing song
- There were only three songs that didn't do it for me ... the other nine were great!
- Style: Pop/rock
- 12 Songs (11 written or co-written by Rebecca St. James)
- Released: November, 2005 by Forefront Records
Guide Review - Rebecca St. James - 'If I Had One Chance to Tell You Something'
Fast forward to track ten, "Forgive Me," which features BarlowGirl singing in the background. This piano driven ballad is the absolute stand-out track of the entire album. These four anointed women sound like they've been singing together forever with perfect harmonies and a message of confession that brings chills.
"I Can Trust In You" is another track that deserves special attention. The lyrics in this song really hit home for any Christian. Letting go of control hurts in our dog-eat-dog world, but the only way to find freedom is to give control to God.
Rebecca St. James has grown as a person, as a writer and as a singer over the past several years and this album really shows just how much. She has truly out-done herself with this release.