Bible Verse of the Day
- John 14:27 (King James Version)
Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
May the blessings and peace of our Lord be with you throughout the day.
Christmas Carol of the Day
- "Mary, Did You Know?" - David Phelps - from the album O Holy Night... A Live Christmas Celebration
Christmas TV - December 22, 2008
- Shrek the Halls
- The Polar Express
- Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer
- Cool Tools Holiday Blowout
- Call Me Claus
- The Spirit of Christmas
- Greatest Holiday Moments: Hilarious Home Video Countdown
- The Santa Clause 2
- The Christmas Angel: A Study on Ice
Christian Musical Gift Idea of the Day
- Alive And Transported - tobyMac (Compare Prices)
Alive And Transported, nominated for a 2009 GRAMMY for Best Rock Or Rap Gospel Album, also features a DVD that is extremely well done in the production department.
Christmas Movie of the Day
- Ernest Saves Christmas (Compare Prices)
Ernest P. Worell (played by Jim Varney) has to save Christmas when Santa's successor doesn't quite work out.
Stocking Stuffers for Healthy Cooks
- If you've got a cook in the house who loves gadgets as much as the actual cooking itself, Fiona Haynes, our Guide to Low Fat Cooking, has some great ideas for stocking stuffers or small gifts. - Neat Holiday Gifts
Recipe of the Day
- I really adore my crockpot and I adore it more than usual around Christmastime. As the big day gets closer and closer, my free time gets shorter and shorter. Our Guide to Southern Food, Diana Rattray, shares a recipe for Spanish Rice with Chicken that is as tasty as it is easy.
Spanish Rice Recipe with Chicken - Made with crockpot ease!
Saying Merry Christmas ...
- In Crazanian: Rot Yikji Dol La Roo