It's December 20th and that means that it is time to finalize the Christmas dinner menu!
Add some holiday cheer to your day with the Countdown to Christmas. Each day features a Christmas carol, gift ideas, a Bible verse and devotional, a recipe to try and the holiday TV schedule for the day. There are even extra goodies thrown in here and there!
The Bible story of the birth of Jesus and the Wise Men.
Worship leader Todd Ballard shares some of his Christmas favorites ...
- Favorite Christmas carol - O Holy Night
- Favorite Christmas TV special and/or movie - Rudolph - old school!
- Favorite Christmas goodie - My Mom's pecan pie.
- Favorite Christmas tradition - Taking communion with the family.
- Christmas memory that stands out the most - Five years ago on December 8 we had our first child. I remember thinking that Christmas that it would be impossible to have a better gift!
Did you know that there are several companies out there that give back? Joanne Fritz, our Guide to Nonprofit Charitable Orgs, shares several companies that make donations every time you shop with them or are charitable organizations themselves. (This can be used for shopping occasions other than Christmas.)
Christmas Dinner - Menu
It's that time again - December 20th, time to finalize the dinner menu plans for Christmas dinner. I believe that this is one of my favorite meals to cook during the year. While it takes a lot of time and effort, seeing the faces of my loved ones around the table, enjoying the food and the company, makes it worth it and then some!Appetizers: