You've heard about the Jesse Tree; now learn the story behind it.
Add some holiday cheer to your day with the Countdown to Christmas. Each day features Christmas goodies to help you enjoy your day.
Isaiah 11:1 (GW)
- 1 Then a shoot will come out from the stump of Jesse, and a branch from its roots will bear fruit.
This verse is what has inspired the Jesse Tree. Learn more about the custom and how you can use it to help teach your kids about Bible at Christmas.
From the album, Noel
Ben McDonald from Sidewalk Prophets shares some of his Christmas favorites ...
- Favorite Christmas carol - "O Holy Night"
- Favorite Christmas TV special and/or movie - Charlie Brown Christmas
- Favorite Christmas goodie - Sugar cookies with the soft creamy icing!
- Favorite Christmas tradition - Going to Christmas candlelight service - it's the best time of the year because you see so many new faces at church during the holiday.
- Christmas memory that stands out the most - One that stands out most is huddling in the car with my parents and driving around the snowy Michigan streets to see people's Christmas lights. Another great Christmas memory was when I was 5 years old I got the Star Wars Ewok village as a gift - that was a sweet toy!
Finding great gifts for your college aged kid can be difficult enough, but what about gifts for their boyfriends or girlfriends? Those can be nearly impossible! Jackie Burrell, our Guide to Young Adults, shares some great ideas.